If I’m absolutely honest I wouldn’t normally have done an event alert for the HR Summit. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great event (indeed, it’s possibly Australia’s largest HR focussed event) with some outstanding speakers, but it’s quite a lot of money to spend if you’re in the L&D/OD world as the topics obviously tend to cover the far broader HR issues, which means you can end up spending a lot of time listening to stuff that’s interesting but not really relevant to your area.
However, I’ve had a look at the agenda for the Brisbane event next month and I have to say that there’s a fair bit in there that I’d be keen to hear, including:
• Working with the C-suite to improve bottom-line performance
• Building a zero-tolerance culture against workplace harassment
• Driving workforce transformation and change leadership
• Charting the rise of online learning – Social, mobile and gaming
• Improving internal perceptions of your business to drive team cohesion
For more information and to register click here