I’m a great believer in networking with others in the wider L&D/OD community to keep up-to-date with what’s going on ‘out there’…what the latest learning methods are, what’s working, what’s not, etc etc – not to mention having a place to discuss your ideas and ask for advice and just to have a chat with like-minded people.
For those of you that are members of AHRI (The Australian Human Resources Institute), there are AHRI L&D Networking events hosted across Australia.
There’s some info from the AHRI website and a link to their L&D Networks page below.
From the AHRI website:
AHRI Networks are groups of HR professionals that share your interests and reside in your regional area. Networks are run by AHRI members that volunteer their time and expertise to expand the scope of knowledge in a specific HR area of interest.
Below are the established Learning and development Networks currently operating across Australia.
- QLD Learning and development network
- NSW Learning and development network
- SA Learning and development network
- VIC Learning and development network
- WA Learning and development network
PARTICIPATE IN AHRI NETWORK ACTIVITIES TO
- continue to grow your professional connections
- plan and attend forums and events
- give back to the HR profession.
Click here to go to the AHRI L&D Networks webpage